Banks, financial institutions, Fintech start ups, private equity firms and those dealing with them, rely on Page Seager for support to achieve their business objectives.
Our sector expertise brings together a multi-disciplinary team of lawyers comprising specialists in corporate, commercial property, planning and environment, insurance, construction and infrastructure, technology and dispute resolution. Our deep understanding of the industry comes from extensive experience both working with and working within banks and financial institutions.
Clients value our industry knowledge and commercial understanding, and know that we will work with them to deliver clear strategies to ensure a successful project or transaction.
The primary areas where we support our clients include:
- Transactions involving traditional banking products, such as acquisition finance, project finance and secured lending transactions;
- Structuring support to Fintech startups;
- Direct equity investment advice to investment funds;
- AFSL advice;
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestments and capital markets;
- Software development work for customer facing banking platforms; and
- Dispute Resolution, including security enforcement and insolvency proceedings.