Areas of expertise
Mahum completed a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) in 2021 at the University of Tasmania. After completing the Legal Practice Course in 2022, Mahum worked for another Hobart law firm for a year before joining Page Seager in July 2023.
Mahum has experience in the following areas:
- commercial and retail leasing;
- sales and purchases of commercial properties including preparation of contracts and due diligence reports;
- preparation and review of mortgage and security documents including guarantees and general security agreements;
- property development including subdivisions, boundary adjustments and partitions; and
- general contract and commercial advice.