Areas of expertise
Giorgio completed a Bachelor of Laws in 2018 at the University of New England (NSW) after a previous lengthy career as a Chartered Accountant. After completing the Legal Practice Course at the Australian National University in 2019, Giorgio worked for other Hobart law firms before joining Page Seager in February 2023.
Giorgio has experience in the following areas:
- commercial, retail, and industrial leasing;
- sales and purchases of commercial properties including preparation of contracts and due diligence reports;
- preparation and review of mortgage and security documents including guarantees and general security agreements;
- property development including subdivisions, boundary adjustments and partitions; and
- general contract and commercial advice.