Dealing with Compulsory Third Party claims is a challenging and constantly evolving area of insurance. Clients appreciate that we have a dedicated, specialist legal team who have built strong relationships with large third party insurers, based on performance and results across the full breadth of Compulsory Third Party Claims.
Clients seek our professional expertise in three key areas of claims:
- Personal injury claims at Common Law arising from motor vehicle accidents;
- Claims for statutory benefits following motor vehicle accidents; and
- Recovery of statutory benefits from third parties.
To enable a more direct, client-focused approach, we work in small, close-knit teams to accurately assess claims, and work closely with our clients to deliver a swift and strategic resolution.
Clients seek our professional services in the following areas:
- Advising on strategy, quantum and reserving on common law claims;
- Representation in, and conduct of, matters before the Motor Accidents and Compensation Tribunal;
- Disputing claims dealing with foundational entitlement, benefit entitlement and quantum including termination and reduction of entitlement;
- Managing risk in specialist claims, particularly multiple fatal accident claims;
- Defending Common Law claims;
- Recovering payments from third parties responsible for accidents;
- Training staff; and
- Advising on coverage and indemnity.
CONTACT OUR TEAM
For advice on all Compulsory Third Party claims please contact: